This site is a fully featured electronic portfolio system with social networking features to create online learning communities.
Note: Users must login through Canvas at http://canvas.goucher.edu
Experiencing technical issues? Most problems are resolved by switching to a different browser (any other browser will do). If you have further questions or problems with using the system, please contact the Help Desk (http://helpdesk.goucher.edu).
Goucher College ePortfolio Questions and Topics
To watch a video tutorial on how to use your Goucher ePortfolio, click the VIDEO link next to each FAQ.
- How do I access my Goucher ePortfolio? (video)
- How do I load my picture to the Profile page of my portfolio? How do I edit my Profile page? (video) (video)
- What is a page? How do I add and edit a page? (video)
- What is a collection? How do I create a collection? (video)
- My program uses a template. How to I copy a template into my ePortfolio? (video)
- How do I load files, documents, and images to my account to use in my portfolio? (video)
- How do I add education history, employment history, and other information to the Profile page of my portfolio? (video)
- How do I add links to my social media? (video)
- What are plans? How do I add them? (video)
- What are journals? How do I add them? (video)
- Can I view a sample portfolio?
- Are Goucher Programs in Education (GPE) resources available for students to set up and edit portfolios?
- How do I export my ePortfolio? (video)
- How do I share my portfolio with people in the Goucher ePortfolio system? (video)
- How do I share my portfolio with people outside of the Goucher ePortfolio system? (video)
- How do I see pages shared with me?